PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING SERVICES OF HEALTH EQUITY EXCHANGE LTD.
These Terms & Conditions set forth the terms by which you may use the HealthEquityExchange.com website, app, or any of the products or services of HealthEquityExchange Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” “We” or “Us”). You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this user agreement (“Terms & Conditions”), which include those terms and conditions expressly set out below and those incorporated by reference, before you may purchase through or use HealthEquityExchange website.
This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties. This agreement is entered into by the customer (hereinafter “Customer” or “You”) and HealthEquityExchange Ltd. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, such illegality, invalidity, or unenforceability will not affect any other provision hereof. Such provision and the remainder of this Agreement shall, in such circumstances, be deemed modified to the extent necessary to render the remaining provisions enforceable.
By using this Website, you expressly acknowledge that you have read, accepted, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws hereunder. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, then please do not use this Website or any other services or products provided by the Company.
These Terms & Conditions apply to all users of this Website, whether you are a visitor simply browsing the Website or purchaser of any products available for sale on our Website.
Eligibility of Use
HealthEquityExchange.com, our goods and/or services are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You hereby agree and warrant beforehand that you are at least 18 years of age, and are not legally incapacitated in your particular jurisdiction to enter into contracts, or to be bound by these terms. Our goods and/or services are only available to adults. If you do not qualify, please do not use our website, goods or services. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
Content and Confidentiality
The content of the HealthEquityExchange.com Website and any services provided has been prepared for general information purposes only by a writer who has personal experience in dealing with autoimmune problems and related issues, but who are not herself a professional in the medical field. The content should not be construed as medical advice or a professional medical opinion on any specific facts or circumstances. No material or product on this website is intended to suggest that you should not seek professional medical care, or that you should disregard professional medical advice. We suggest that you continue to work with qualified medical professional as you engage in our material, products and services. No information offered here, or product sold on this website, should be interpreted as a diagnosis of any disease, nor an attempt to treat or prevent or cure any disease or condition. While the information on this website, and the products sold on it, are discussed in the context of numerous conditions, it can be dangerous to start any health program without first consulting your physician. Information on this Website is not guaranteed to be accurate or complete, and you should not rely on it to make any medical or other decisions. The information on this Website should be construed as merely the personal opinions of the writer who has experience in an autoimmune condition and followed the steps to reverse it.
We expressly disclaim all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any of the contents of this Website. If we provide any specific examples of medical outcomes here, please be advised that we cannot guarantee a similar outcome.
Neither the Company nor HealthEquityExchange.com seeks to establish any professional relationship with any person or entity as a result of any visit to this Website. Transmission of the information on this Website is not intended to create and receipt does not constitute a physician-patient relationship between us and any user of this Website. Readers should not act upon any information provided on this Website without seeking advice from a licensed physician. Persons contacting us through the Website should not send confidential or sensitive information, and should not ask specific medical questions. No information submitted electronically through the Website or email to us will be treated as privileged or confidential. Any person submitting confidential or sensitive information to us waives all rights to confidential protection or physician-patient privilege. We assume no responsibility for the loss of confidential information that you transmit to us via the World Wide Web or Internet.
Availability Of The Service
Although the Company takes commercially reasonable effort to ensure that the services provided on healthequityexchange.com are available and free from bugs, errors and technical problems, the Company does not guarantee that that the service of healthequityexchange.com will be available at all times on a 24/7 basis, or at any given time. There may be interruptions on healthequityexchange.com and related services due to scheduled maintenance, or because of reasons beyond the control of the Company. We assume no liability or responsibility for any delay, interruption, or downtime. If at any time you become aware of any error or other technical problem, you should promptly notify the Company about the incident by writing an email to email@example.com with information about the nature of the problem and the exact error message, where possible
Likewise, the Company does not guarantee that it will be available in any particular location, or in a particular language.
Apart from this, the use of healthequityexchange.com and related services may require the proper software settings, operating systems, Internet Connection, and appropriate device. The performance or availability of the Services may be dependent or may be affected by any of these variables. You agree that the duty of getting yourself the proper Internet Connection, devise, or any of the aforementioned variables for the proper functioning of the device is solely yours.
You hereby agree to release the Services from any liability in connection with or arising from any perceived limitation or otherwise substandard performance of healthequityexchange.com, which may arise from interruptions of its services, improper settings, configuration, devices, or for any reason at all.
Code of Conduct, Prohibited Activities and Making Comments
In your use of the Services, you are hereby strictly required to only use its benefits and functions only for legal and moral purposes. Therefore, in your use of the Services, you hereby expressly agree NOT to:
- Use the Services for any criminal or immoral purposes;
- Employ any act or fraud against the Services or any of the users of the Services;
- Use the Services as a means to stalk, harass another individual, invade privacy, make any obscene, defamatory or threatening or otherwise objectionable comments, infringe on intellectual property rights.
- Use the Company or healthequityexchang.com as a means for lead generation, political campaigning, commercial solicitation or any other commercial purposes without the permission of the Company;
- Engage in any form of hacking, spamming, automation, or any related activities against the Services;
- Use any content, which violates the intellectual property rights of the Services, or of any other individual or entity.
- Use any harmful code, programs, files, or viruses, which may affect he Services.
- Do any act which will affect the Company and the healthequityexchange.com in anyway, including its servers, software, hosting, and hardware;
- Do any other act, which are analogous to those already mentioned or which, in the sole discretion of the Services, is prejudicial to the latter.
Any comments posted on healthequityexchange.com should adhere to the above rules. If you do post comments, you grant to the Company a nonexclusive, royalty free perpetual, irrevocable, right to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such comments throughout the world and in any media, and to grant sublicenses to third parties. You represent and warrant that you own all rights in the comment that you post and that such comments to do not violate our Terms and Conditions hereunder. We reserve the right to monitor and remove any comments at any time without notice. We also have the right to delete and ban inappropriate comments at any time for any reason.
By using healthequityexchange.com and its services and products, you agree that you will not infringe on any of the content, trademarks, patents, software, copyright, or intellectual property of the Company. The content and the design elements of healthequityexchange.com, and any products sold on the healthequityexchange.com are the sole and exclusive property of Company and its licensors, who retain all right, title, and interest in the trademarks and copyrightable materials on this Website. You may not reproduce, copy, display, distribute, republish, or otherwise use for any commercial purpose any Intellectual Property without the permission of us or our licensors as appropriate, nor may you remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, and proprietary notice or legend appearing on any part of the Website or any products sold on the Website.
Warranty and Indemnification
By using the Services, you hereby agree and warrant that you shall be completely responsible for your actions with the Services, including the legal implications and consequences thereof. You agree that in no case shall the Services be liable to you, or even for the actions of third parties, or any other user against you in connection with the Services.
If in case the Services becomes exposed to any form of claim or liability in connection with or arising from your use of the Services, you hereby absolutely agree to indemnify the Services and the owner of the Services for any liability or claims against it arising from or in connection with your actions, and also agree further to pay for any expenses and liabilities which the Services may incur for its defenses.
Links and Affiliate Links
The Company may include and install links as it sees fit. These may include affiliate links, and can be located anywhere in the HealthEquityExchange.com. The target of these links may be third party sites, Apps, entities, products, payment gateways, or programs whose terms and content are beyond the control of the Company. With this, the Company disclaims any liability should you face any harm or danger or damage by clicking on any of the links on the HealthEquityExchange.com.
The company may have financial interest and cooperate with Partners included on HealthEquityExchange.com
Limitation of Liability
You hereby expressly agree that the Company or healthexchange.com or any of our members, employees, independent contractors, representatives or agents shall not be liable to you in any scenario, and hereby expressly agree to release the Company from any administrative, civil, or criminal form of liability. These include, but are not limited to any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with healthequityexchange.com, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages).
If any Court of competent jurisdiction should make a judgment to limit this provision in anyway, you hereby agree that the maximum liability of the Company to you is £10, or your immediate loss directly with the Company, whichever is lower.
1. The Services may require from you a user registration, and thus, may collect from you certain information. Likewise, you may be required in the alternative to use your social media accounts to login through the Services. With this, you hereby authorize the Services to collect, store, or utilize any information which you may have submitted through your user registration, or any information you directly submitted to the Services, or that which is ascertainable from your social media login, your social media accounts, or any of your information which can be gathered from available public sources. These may include your personal information, photos, location, geolocation, marketing demographics, or any other analogous information.
2. Apart from this, and by using the Services, you also hereby authorize the Services, or any of its third party affiliates, partners, and payment facilities, to utilize your personal information or store your log in and geographic data when using the Services. You also authorize the Services to collect and utilize and data which can be sent or ascertained from your device and browsers, which can include your ip address, navigation patterns, browsers used, visited pages, or other related information which. Such analytics data can also help the Services improve its services by analyzing the behavioral patterns of its users.
3. In order to enjoy the full functions and benefits of the Services, you are hereby highly encouraged to turn on your Cookies. By using the Services, you hereby agree that the Services may utilize your Cookies, and place the same on your computer or device.
4. You hereby agree that on the basis of your personal information collected, the Services or its third party affiliates may send to you tailor made offers or promotions which they feel would be of interest to you. Likewise, the Services also reserves the right to utilize the same information to disseminate particular identities, and marketing demographics of its users for any events or collaborations with its third party affiliates and partners.
5. You hereby irrevocably and expressly hold the Company free from any liability which may arise from the usage of your Personal Information.
Jurisdiction and Venue
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, use of healthequityexchange.com please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone’s body is different. Please understand that not one single result you read is typical.